Saturday, March 12, 2016

Weekend Awesomenesss!!! v.5

Hola friends!  Welcome to this week's Weekend Awesomnessss!!!
Now let's get ready to rrrrrrrrrumble!


Astronaut Scott Kelly took some amazing photos during his year in space.
Thank you Mr. Kelly for the incredible work you do!
Also check out his Instagram account...who knew!


Hand crafted jewelry with a bunch of nature in it...how cool is that!?!

The cutest little planters that just happen to be monsters!

BUT these awesome hand made air plant planters are on my wish list!

This totally makes me want to take free-diving lessons!


A little something you can do to help our planet.

Veeerrrry interesting synopsis of the rich folks in our country.

And I must leave you with this spectacular video 
which just totally freaked me out even though I don't believe in "aliens"...
but I now believe in Unidentified Flying Objects lol!
Watch it to the end!

Adios mis amigos y amigas!

Feliz la jardineria y los mejores deseos,

Sheri
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment