Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Handmade wood garden markers for sale!

Hi Y'all!!!  Well guess what I've been working on!?!

I am now making and selling these gorgeous handmade custom wood garden markers for your 
landscape, vegetable and herb garden!  
Also a great gift for a new neighbor, your family or friends!

They are $4.00 each plus shipping and handling (shipping out of the 33064 zip code).  I custom make them per your request, so depending on the size of the order, the lead time from order to ship is approximately 5-7 days.  

The markers are approximately 14-18 inches high, the name tags are approximately 3-4 inches wide by 2-3 inches high depending on the shape.  I wood burn the plant name into the wood and seal the wood with a urethane clear coat.

It's super easy to order...just message me with your order 
Email me at:
creativespacesfl@gmail.com
you can either pay through Paypal or mail a check.  
Then I'll make them, ship them and you place them
 where you like, instantly beautifying your garden!



Custom garden markers for your garden and landscape

Custom signage for your garden...lemon, lime, strawberry, corn...



I wood burn the name into the wood and seal the wood with a clear coat.
Email me at:
creativespacesfl@gmail.com

Looking forward to making your next marker order!

Happy Gardening and Best Wishes,
Sheri B.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment