Saturday, December 28, 2013

2013 Christmas in South Florida

Hello my friends, hope you are all enjoying the last week of this 2013 holiday season!  We are having a great time with my sister, brother-in-law and their kids in town.  My Dad is just thrilled to be able to host Christmas at his house every year and my niece and nephew love being at Pop Pop's.  So today they get a chance to hang out at our house...yippee for Auntie Sheri!  
Here are a few pictures of this year's decor...
My sister & I both made these incredibly super easy awesome
outdoor decorations called sparkle balls.  The hardest was
finding 9oz clear plastic tumbler cups especially for a decent price.

A collage of a few Christmas vignettes throughout our house
Wishing you all an incredible 2014 new year bringing good fortune, great health and good times!

Happy Gardening and Best Wishes,
Sheri
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a lovely Christmas and I hope 2014 is a great year for you and yours.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lorraine, I hope your holidays were bright and merry as well! Wishing you all the very best and many good things to come your way in 2014!

      Best wishes,
      Sheri

      Delete
  2. A very happy New Year to you Sheri. May you have a wonderful 2014! Your Christmas decorations are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wishing you a very wonderful 2014 to you too my dear Kanak! Cheers to you and hope that many wonderful things come your way!

      Best wishes,
      Sheri

      Delete