Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday Awesomenesssss...

Hi Friends!  

So here is a new segment I like to call "Friday Awesomenesssss..." yup a bit exaggerated but what they hey, I think it'll be nice to switch things up a bit.

You can't go wrong with this awesome way to use your stash of delicious Fall apples!

If I were a baby I'd want to have one of these DIY Halloween costumes!

I can't wait to get this awesome new book by this awesome guy!

Um hello nachos...can we say an awesome way to start football season!

Super awesome cafe street signs...so creatively funny!

If you thought you've seen it all in garden art...check out Spencer's awesome work!

And then there is this awesome metal smith guy!

I was blown away at how awesome these student's photos are!

33 awesome cleaning hacks for around your home!

Twisted Sifter's Friday Shirk Report is just plain hilariously awesome!

To help you become a more awesome blogger!

This Dad must feel awesome coming home to this...

Check out this awesome beach cam to see what it's like here locally!

Now get off the computer, get out there and have an awesome Friday!

Happy Gardening & Best Wishes,

Sheri
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment