Saturday, November 18, 2017

Weekend Awesomenesss!!! v.14

Welcome to this weekend's awesomenesss!!!
I know it's been awhile so let's get to it...

One of my absolutely fav places to shop ;)...Twisted Trunk Boutique...think holiday gifts!

Here's what's happening in my hometown...Miami!



What kids drawings reveal about their parents!


I knew I was on to something...I do alot of squatting in landscaping, saves the back!



2017 and constant anxiety...you're not alone!


Once you know about the 2/3'ds rule, the rest is easy!

Some digitized jazz and classical pieces from ECM's collection!

Not sure how many people would do this DIY succulent coffee table but it's pretty cool!

A great place to shop inexpensive dealz...think stocking stuffers!



I hope we do not ruin this place too...humans suck sometimes!


A unique way to create landscape photographs!


And as always...Happy Gardening and Best Wishes,
Sheri B. that's me
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment