Sunday, March 25, 2018

Weekend Awesomenesss!!! v.17

Welcome to this week's weekend awesomenesss!!!!

First let me say thank you all so much for your love, care and sympathies regarding my Dad passing away on his birthday this past January 28th, 2018.
It's been difficult getting back into social media but time to get back on the horse!  I love horses btw! 
Got some good stuff for this episode so lets get to it!










Lessons to help you emotionally heal!

And we wonder if we humans are truly smart or just creating our own demise!






I feel like a part of Chinese culture watching these!

Wishing you all a wonderful and love filled weekend!
And Happy Gardening!

Best wishes,
Sheri B.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.
    apartments in pompano beach fl

    ReplyDelete