Sunday, June 5, 2016

Weekend Awesomenesss!!! v.7

Hello friends and welcome to Weekend Awesomenesss!!! v.7


I saved these tiny inspirational drawings for my computer background images


Get out this weekend to explore a little more of fabulous Florida!

If I had a barn, this is totally how I would have it, so awesome!

Way to go Norway!!!



African elephants could disappear from this Tanzania park unless poaching & mining is stopped now!
What are we doing people!?!?

Then there is this hopeful cure in the cancer world.

Way to go Saltwater Brewery for being responsible with edible 6-pack rings for wildlife!  
Wish more companies were like them to stop this & stop this from continuing to happen!!!

If you think spraying your lawn for pests is ok, think again your pets may suffer!





Then there is this disturbing climate change article but after the heat we experienced yesterday working on a landscape job I can believe it!

I love reading these articles showing wildlife is still amazing!

This igloo may be a little pricey but I totally want one for our backyard!

And last but certainly not least, I am absolutely in love with these Aboriginal artist's amazing work!

As always, Happy Gardening and Enjoy your weekend!

Best Wishes,
Sheri
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment