Monday, September 26, 2011

Tree Trimming Class today, oh my!

Today was an early start as I went to the Broward County Tree Trimming I class this morning down in Davie.  It's a four hour class that takes you through all the correct procedures, terms, hands on demonstrations and a test at the end for your certification. To my surprise this class instructor, the supervisor at Coconut Creek's Department of Forestry, did a great job of being very informative while keeping it fun.  I have to be honest & say I learned alot of things I didn't know!  Knowledge is the best defense, lol!  If you click on the link here for proper tree pruning, it will take you to the Broward County site for more information.  Well folks next week we will know if I passed the test so I can apply for my licence.  Wish me luck, lol.  Have a great week ya'll!  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment